Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Melbourne Streets - Autumn 2012

A005616-R4-14-23A
A005616-R4-07-30A
A005616-R3-38-39
A005616-R4-06-31A
LC-A (Lomography Redscale XR 50-200 - shot at ISO 50)

It seems fitting to use redscale film now that all the leaves in Melbourne are turning to the warm glow of orange, red & yellow...  Lomography Redscale XR 50-200 has been a favourite of mine, but you can also easily make redscale film at home!

Here are a few make your own redscale film tutorials:
- Redscle Technique - The Principle of Light Penetrability.
- DIY Redscale Film
- How to Make Redscale Film

Have you tried redscale film before?

x
Mel

4 comments:

mizhenka said...

I haven't tried redscale film before, but I keep meaning to!

Antonella said...

I'm going to try it next week, weather permitting. I was thinking of loading it in my Yashica and visiting one of my fav park but now that I've seen your shots I think it works very well with urban landscapes as well!

Sharon said...

Beautiful set of photos! :)

rossadorablw said...

I don't know how to say. I just got my way around intertet. And I got theese beautiful pictures when I searched by keywords; Autumn in Melbourne. I just love the way how you explore and share every inches of this city. It makes me feel the atmosphere there. Coz, Melbourne itself, the place that I do really want to visit.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...