Thursday, January 26, 2012

A Day Trip to Bacchus Marsh with MSMinc

MSMinc Bacchus Marsh trip
MSMinc Bacchus Marsh trip
MSMinc Bacchus Marsh trip
MSMinc Bacchus Marsh trip
MSMinc Bacchus Marsh trip
MSMinc Bacchus Marsh trip
LC-A (Lomography X-Tungsten 64 film)

Last Saturday I went on a photo day trip out to Bacchus Marsh (about 40 minutes train ride outside of Melbourne) with the excellent Melbourne Silver Mine Inc. crew. 

As always, I took many cameras... but my trusty little LC-A was again, the champion. It was lovely being out of the city for a view hours while catching up with other film camera geeks, snooping through abandoned houses, past farms & generally having a nosey around the streets of Bacchus Marsh.

This was the first time I've used the Lomography X-Tungsten 64 film & I must say I had high hopes... & most of them were met. I love the variety in the cross processed colours & the low speed. Can't wait to use it again.

Has anyone been on a photo trip out of town lately? 

I hope everyone (in Australia) is enjoying their day off for Australia Day, regardless of your view of it's importance.

x Mel

4 comments:

Rhianne said...

Ohhh, I ordered some tungsten but I havent used it yet? These are making me very excited about it, the colours are lushious!

Dawn said...

I love this film! I liked it instantly from the first picture, with how vivid the colors are. Also, even though this landscape is a world apart, the first few photos remind me of my backyard back home in Iowa.

Andrea (Andee) Beltran said...

Stunning, as always! I need to try that film.

muchlove said...

Oh these are absolutely beautiful!
I've never been on an out of town photo trip before. I would love to join one, if I may!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...