Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Love in the shape of SX-70.

Selfie

patersons

Unsensored 11

bikes&pavement

I have wanted to get myself a Polaroid SX-70 for quite a while now, but the unreliability of the new Impossible Project film & the cost (& expiry) of old 600 Polaroid film put me off.

While I was at the hanging night of the Unsensored 11 exhibition I got chatting to the other members of the Melbourne Silver Mine Inc. & then suddenly I was agreeing to buy a SX-70!

I must say I think I will continue to have a love/hate relationship with the new Impossible Project film, but there is hope for instant film!

Also see Elle's excellent Polaroids from NYC!

x

3 comments:

Rhianne said...

I hope you and Elle don't convince me that I need one too :) have you seen Susannah Conways photos with hers? they almost convince me alone.

I was frustrated with the impossible project film I tried, but I just acquired some of the newer ones so maybe they will be better? I hope so.

Andrea (Andee) Beltran said...

I love your photographs!

muchlove said...

I've never heard of Melbourne Silver Mine before. What am I missing out on?? I need to check it out asap.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...