Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Shutterbugs - Episode 7 - Stakeout

Shutterbugstv_lomowall_6
L-CA (Kodak BW400CN)

Shutterbugstv_lomowall_5
Diana F+ (Lomography 400CN)

Shutterbugstv_lomowall_2
Diana F+ (Lomography Redscale 100CN)

Shutterbugstv_Ep7_13
Diana Mini (Kodak BW400CN that had gone through an airport scanner)

These are a few of the photographs that were taken as a part of my contribution to the online comedy web series, Shutterbugs. The theme for my episode was 'Stakeout', so I decided to stake out the streets of Fitzroy with my L-CA, Diana Mini, Diana F+ and La Sardinia (& loads of film!).

You can view the new episode of Shutterbugs (& more of my stakeout photos) over at the Shutterbugs.tv website. (also while you're there you can catch an interview with yours truly about what I love about photography. *blushes*)

I would like to thank all the wonderful people who have put so much hard work into producing Shutterbugs, you were a pleasure to work with & I hope we can do it again sometime.

x
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...