Friday, August 19, 2011

Happy World Photography Day!



The Brooklyn Bridge on a HOT New York City day
(Diana Mini with Kodak Portra 400 VC)

When I first arrived in New York, one of my first impulses was to walk across the Brooklyn Bridge. It wasn't until my last couple of days in the city that I had the time to walk across it's beautiful expanse. However, I didn't predict that it was going to be one of the hottest New York days in the last 10 years... lets just say that all those bagels, Shake Shack shakes & burgers were burnt off quite quickly!

To celebrate World Photography Day I am doing a spring clean of my cameras, film and negatives... what are you doing?

x Mel

4 comments:

elle :: dare my wild heart said...

Oh wow, these photos are lovely! I didn't get time to walk over the Brooklyn bridge. Next time.... x

milk&miel said...

Thanks Elle! I hope your little NYC trip was enjoyable... I was lucky I didn't have to work on mine. x

Rhianne said...

I'm planning my cameras and films to take to Paris :)

These are beautiful!

milk&miel said...

Oh Rhianne, I hope you have a wonderful time in Paris... I look forward to all your Parisian photographs. :-)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...