Saturday, January 22, 2011

I'm spreading the news.


It's said that from little things big things grow. With this in mind I'm working on my new creative project at the moment. In a nutshell it will encompass my writing & photography into my own little creative enterprise. I am excited about it's development & how it will help me bring together two of my most favorite past times into one tidy little website.

I hope to be able to announce more within the coming weeks as I tie all the loose ends together.

Thus far with my ambition to shoot photos everyday & write everyday... It is proving fruitful... so much so that I purchased another Diana Mini camera, this time in white, so that I have a camera I can always have black & white film loaded in. I'm also flirting with the idea of buying a Fuji Instax Mini.

On the subject of the Diana Mini, I would like to give a shout out to the ever wonderful Elle over at Diana Mini Love & Rhianne who had a lovely Diana Mini week this week on her blog For the Easily Distracted . Stay lovely, ladies. ♥

   

2 comments:

Rhianne said...

aww, thanks for the shout out :) so glad we found each other this week!

milk&miel said...

You're welcome Rhianne, it's been a pleasure. :-)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...